Sleekbill 2.4.6 version is rolled.
In the video below, we explained how to update Sleekbill 2.4.6 in the existing version without losing existing data.
In the New version of Sleekbill 2.4.6, many new features are added and multiple bugs fixed.
What’s New in 2.4.6?
1. Feature: Packing slip document added;
2. Feature: TDS/TCS + TCS(206C) implemented;
3. Feature: Add and Track Expenses from Sleek Bill dashboard;
4. MOD: Fiscal Year function modified to be automatic and now has the option to reset document numbers automatically;
5. Improvement: A4 template added to Payment documents;
6. Improvement: Prefix can now be set with a different default for each document type;
7. Improvement: “Bill To” label added in Model 4 template;
8. Improvement: Debit Note added to In&Out Inventory Report;
9. Improvement: Invoice Export report now has TDS, TCS, PAN columns;
10. Improvement: Option to rename Purchase Order title label;
11. Improvement: Notes in Payment documents – “Mark as default” option added;
12. FIX: Template 4 option to hide disc column added;
13. FIX: Dadra and Nagar Haveli / Daman and Diu merged into new UT;
14. FIX: Jammu & Kashmir state removal and 2UTs added;
15. BUG: Scaling issue on Resolutions with Windows zoom enabled;
16. BUG: Inclusive taxation calculation error when cess added;
17. BUG: Payment documents could not be emailed;
18. BUG: GST template 4 column label did not take from preferences;
19. BUG: Bill – auto-generate next document number;
20. BUG: Purchase order cgst/sgst/igst based on bill to state;
21. BUG: json for eway sometimes had errors with ship to data;
22. BUG: Ability to add an invoice in old Fiscal year with no errors;
23. FIX: New Company screen changed to 2 screens;
24. Multiple small bugs and fixes.
How to Update?
Take a backup
Install new software, in the existing directory /overright it. That’s it.
Check out our old video for the updating procedure.
If you haven’t purchased yet, purchase from here before the price hike: https://fusiontc.com/shop/